Cheerleader Pom Poms
- What it looks like:
- What you need:
- 2 different color balls of yarn
- 3" x 3" piece of cardboard
What you do:
- Cut a 12" piece of yarn (either color) and lay it aside.
- Take both colors of yarn together and wrap them loosely completely around the cardboard 25 times.
- Gently slide the wound yarn off of the cardboard being careful not to unwind the loops.
- Tie the 12" piece of yarn tightly around the center of the wound yarn and tie in a knot.
- Cut all of the loops and trim the ends to make them even.
- Use the 12" yarn to tie the Pom Poms onto your Webkinz Plush paws and trim the ends.
- Repeat above steps for second Pom Pom.
Make these Pom Poms with green and red yarn to hang on your holiday tree!