Large Pane Window
- What it looks like:
- What you need:
- A 5-inch by 6-inch piece of cardstock
- Light green acrylic paint
- Light blue acrylic paint
- White acrylic paint
- Red acrylic paint
- White paper
- White cloth
- Craft glue
- Masking tape
What you do:
- Orient the cardstock so that it's wider than it is tall. Paint the bottom half green.
- Paint the top half blue.
- Paint white clouds on the blue half.
- Cut out three 3-inch by 1/2-inch white strips of paper.
- When the paint is dry, glue two of the strips of paper vertically, evenly spaced. Glue one horizontally across the middle. This forms the six bars of the window.
- Cut two 3-inch by 3-inch squares of white material.
- Glue one square of material on each side of the window. These are curtains.
- Paint red polka dots on the curtains.
- When the paint is dry, gather the curtains with a small piece of masking tape. Paint the tape red.
- Put a piece of masking tape across the top of the window. Paint the tape red.
- Hang up this window so everyone can see it!
If you don't have white material for curtains, paper towel will work just fine