Wetlands Pond Bathtub
- What it looks like:
- What you need:
- 1 shoe box
- 2 pieces blue construction paper
- 1 piece gray or purple construction paper
- 1 piece green construction paper
- Wash cloth/towel
What you do:
- Glue blue construction paper to the outside of the shoe box. Make sure all sides are covered.
- Cut gray or purple construction paper into small squares (for stones) and glue to the outside edge of the shoe box. Use other shapes if you'd prefer.
- Glue blue construction paper to the inside bottom of the box.
- Cut green construction paper into long triangles about 8 inches long.
- Glue the bases of the triangles onto the back of the shoebox, loop them over the edge of the box and glue the tips to the inside.
- For added decoration, roll up a colorful wash cloth next to your Webkinz pet and bathtub!
Cut small flowers from red construction paper to add some color to your bathtub!