- What is the Today's Activities page?
- The Today's Activities page is located in the "Things to Do" menu. This is the place to get coupons, find out about sales at the W Shop, and find out when Quizzy's questions and Arcade games are paying out bonus KinzCash.
- Can you run an activity everyday?
- Unfortunately, not all games can be run every day, which is why we schedule them in the Today’s Activities page. Doing this also helps to keep things more interesting around Webkinz World with new and exciting things happening every week!
- How are they scheduled?
- The activities are scheduled to start later in the afternoon on weekdays and earlier on weekends. Please note that everything scheduled in Webkinz World is based on the Kinztime you chose when you initially created your account. We try to schedule different events throughout the day so you can have a chance at trying various things, but we can't have special times for everybody.
- How does KinzTime work?
- KinzTime is our way of setting a standard time by which everyone can figure out when scheduled events, like daily activities, are happening in Webkinz World. Yours kinztime will be chosen for you once you create an account and select a country. Please make sure that you choose your correct country, as it directly corresponds to the kinztime you are assigned and cannot be changed after the registration process has ended.
- How does the Care Award work? Why didn't I get my award?
- This is a way for you to show how much you love your Webkinz pet. Visit the "My Pets" page in the "Things to Do" menu and click on "Care Award." This will show you your Webkinz pet care meter. Click on the "I Love Webkinz" button and you will win some food and KinzCash. You will win 10 KinzCash on the first day, 15 on the second day, and five KinzCash more for each day you visit the Care Award in a week. Click on the button every day for a week and at the end of the week you'll get a 25 KinzCash bonus! If you click everyday you will be entered into a draw at the end of the week for an exclusive item. This draw does not guarantee that you get an exclusive item; it just gives you a chance.
- How do I play Gem Hunt?
- First, you need to visit Arte's Curio Shop through the link in the "Things to Do" menu. Once you are in his shop, click on the "Gem Hunt" button. It will open up a map of 5 mines where you can search for gems.
Each day you will be allowed to search 1 mine. Once you are in the mine, simply click on 3 sparkling rocks to dig them out with your pick axe and reveal if you have found an actual gem. If you have found a gem, you will need to go back to the Curio Shop to put it into your collection. Before you do, Arte will make you a one-time offer to buy it from you. Listen carefully to what he offers you each time so you can decide if it's worth selling your gem to him.
If you collect all 30 of the different gems, you will be able to trade it for the Webkinz Crown of Wonder – the first ever wearable trophy in Webkinz World!
- The Crown of Wonder - What is it? How many are there? Can I sell it?
- The Crown of Wonder is the first wearable trophy! Arte can make a Crown of Wonder for anyone that collects all 30 gems. As long as you collect all 30 gems, you can keep redeeming them for Crowns of Wonder! You can certainly sell the Crown afterwards, if you really want to. If you have all five colors filled in on your crown drawing, you still have to click the crown icon on the front of your collection book/box so we know you collected them all. When you click the crown icon, Arte will ask if you want to trade your gem collection in for the crown.
- How does finding gems work?
- There are 20 stones in each cave. Each stone does not necessarily contain a gem; some stones just contain slag. You can only hammer three rocks in the cave. As soon as you find a gem, you’ll go back to the Curio Shop. There are a lot of people who want to go into the mines each day, which is why you can only visit one each day.
You only get one chance to go mining each day. If you do not find a gem, just come back tomorrow. The more you visit the mines, the sooner you should be able to learn how best to find the particular gems you are searching for, including the "Gem of the Day." Certain gems are much rarer than others, which is why when you are lucky enough to find a gem, it might be one that you have already found. That's also why the rarer gems are worth more KinzCash. The gems' locations are randomly hidden in different spots everyday and that location is different for every visitor. You never quite know where they will be hidden!
- How does selling gems work?
- Arte only offers you money for a gem once you have found it. As soon as you have added it to your collection, you no longer can sell it back to him. But remember, once you earn the crown you can sell the crown itself!
Arte rarely ever makes the same offer twice, except for the Gem of the Day. His offers are based both on your collection and his own need for particular types of gems.
Unfortunately, you cannot sell gems to anyone but Arte. If you sell a collection box, you are not selling the gems inside. If you buy more than one collection box, you will only see the same collection of gems inside.
- I was logged out after I found a gem; now what?
- If you had already found your gem before you were logged out, it was added to your collection. Please log back into Webkinz World and check your gem collection. The new gem should be there! Unfortunately, you will not be able to sell this gem to Arte.
- I didn't get a bonus at Quizzy's!
- Sometimes, on the "Today's Activities" page, you will see that certain Quizzy questions are worth bonus KinzCash. If you go to Quizzy's during the scheduled bonus time, you can earn extra KinzCash. If you were already playing in Quizzy's before the bonus time started, you will not see the bonus. Just leave Quizzy's, visit the Newz, and return to Quizzy's and you will be able to earn bonus KinzCash on the featured questions.
- How does the Floating W work?
- The Floating W is something special! Unlike the other activities, there is no GO button to click on to get a Floating W -- it will appear on your screen randomly and fly across. You have to click it fast before it disappears! It will not show up while you are in a game, so keep your eyes open!
When a Floating W is scheduled, it doesn't mean that you are guaranteed to see one -- just that there's a chance that one might float by in that time period.
- What is the Jellybean Challenge?
- The Jellybean Challenge is a fun activity that you can occasionally find on the “Today’s Activities” page. To do the activity, just look at the jar and take a good guess about how many beans there are. Whoever makes the best guess (guesses the number closest to the correct number, or guesses the correct number exactly) will win a jar of Super jellybeans that will fill your pets hunger up to 100 percent! You will also win some KinzCash. We do not announce the final number, so keep an eye on the message you get.
- How do I play Lucky Clickz? Why couldn't I click the button?
- This is a game occasionally featured on the "Today's Activities" page. To play the game, just click "GO" to be taken to the Lucky Clickz page. Click to see if you are the lucky winner! Please remember that if someone has already won the prize, you will not be able to click on the button.
- How does the Quick Draw work? How do I know if I've won?
- When you enter a Quick Draw, you will have a chance to win KinzCash and other awesome prizes. If you win, you will get a letter in your room five minutes after the Quick Draw ends.
Check out the "Today's Activities" page today to see if you can enter a Quick Draw!
- What's the Super Wheel? How often does it come to Webkinz World?
- The Super Wheel is super because everything on it is VERY special; from LOTS of KinzCash to expensive W Shop items to a couple of exclusive objects – this is the wheel you want to spin! Keep your eyes on the "Today's Activities" page to find out when exactly it will be available. Remember; it's not around very often, so don't miss it!
- What is Wacky's Bingoz?
- Wacky's Bingoz is a special activity that you can do everyday in Webkinz World. Just go to the "Wacky's Bingoz" page by clicking on the icon at the top of the first page of the Newz. This will take you to a page where you can get your Bingoz numbers for the day. You can play one, two, and three ball Bingoz on this page. Each game is played the same way; if you get a row of diagonal, horizontal or vertical numbers, you can shout out Bingoz and win. If someone shouts 'Bingoz' before you and wins, you will receive a new blank card the next day.
Just remember; you only get your Bingoz numbers if you come to Webkinz World and visit the Bingoz page!
- My numbers disappeared on Wacky's Bingoz - what happened?
- This means that someone has shouted out BINGOZ and won. When this happens, you get a new blank card to start a new game.
- How do I use a Wacky's Bingoz coupon?
- To use your Wacky's Bingoz coupon, just look for the coupon on the left side of the Wacky's Bingoz screen next time you go to play the game. Click on the coupon to use it. If you use the coupon, you will get an extra Wacky's Bingoz ball!